Welcome to the world of non-sequiters

This is where I ramble aimlessly on different topics as they strike my fancy. It's usually inane, sometimes depressing, but fun. A sneak peek into the inner cogs of my brain.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Remember what the doormouse said, "Feed your head, feed your head."

So here I am again. I have successfully come up with the Alice in Wonderland themed special Rocky show, and I am pooped. It's been swell but the swelling's gone down. The date set for it will be March 26th. by the way, I found a funny blog titled " Things I hate about my flatmate." http://ihatemyflatmate.blogspot.com/ It's very amusing, He lists a reason every day about why he hates his flatmate. She sounds very disgusting. Today, he decided to move out, so it's the end of the blog, but his past posts are a real crack up.
Anyways, so Trey, you simply must go to the Alice Show. We could even have a "tea party" before hand. I won't let you miss this one, because I'm most proud of it. Well, I must go now, back to the drudgery of school. Til next time,
Whitney

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Trey said...

    Sounds like fun--call and remind me, or mention it over tea (hint)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home