Welcome to the world of non-sequiters

This is where I ramble aimlessly on different topics as they strike my fancy. It's usually inane, sometimes depressing, but fun. A sneak peek into the inner cogs of my brain.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Anyways...back to me.

Greetings again. On Friday I tried to update my blog, but some asshat new student "accidentally" unplugged three computers (including mine) mid blogging. Bastard. Obviously I didn't have time to save it as a draft or anything. He's a total pompous ass, and all he talks about is beer, drugs, getting fucked up, and getting his dick sucked. Wow! What a fucking conversationalist! Cro-magnon monosylabic ham handed lack wit!
Sorry, rant over. I don't even remember what I was trying to say on Friday. Oh well. This past weekend my friend Bobbi, and my neighbor Tre, (who are going out) came over to my house and watched movies and played video games. Poor Bobbi, her ex-girlfriend, Frances is bi-polar, and doesn't take meds for it, so she's a little crazy. Bobbi drove us to school today and we were a little bit late. I hope Morgan doesn't get kicked out for it. It would really suck if someone as smart as Morgan got kicked out of such a neat school for something as stupid as absences. Fortunately, our assistant principal is lenient, and likes us, so she's sometimes willing to look the other way. The way she phrased it was, "If we have a choice to kick out a kid that has used up all of their absences, never comes to school, and when they do, they don't do their work, and disrespect the teachers, as opposed to kicking out someone who is only tardy by a minute or so, and does their work, and all the teachers like them (like me and Morgan) then guess who they'll kick out?" So I'm not too worried, just worried enough to take Morgan's inventory. (Which I shouldn't) I've been having trouble with Algebra lately, but I've been breezing through English IV, so I guess things will even themselves out. In my computer/marketing class, I've been trying to set up an internship with the bakery at Whole Foods, and I think it's quite plausible, although I don't want to get my hopes up. In Art I've been making a ceramic candle holder. It's basically just a clay cylinder with a base on it, but I'm going to get an awl and punch little holes in it in a neat geometric design so the light from the candle will come through it. Then I'll glaze it some pretty earth tones. It'll be a nice gift for Mum.
That's all for now.
Peace,
Whitney

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 AM , Blogger Trey said...

    Hey sweetie--
    love reading your blog. It's nice to keep current with events and all--I'm on pins and needles following the absence story arch. Do lets have tea soon. Sandy gave me a lovely lttle chinese health teapot for me b-day--it has a disc of some magnetic mineral in the lid with claims of "benefit to human body".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home