I'm wearing coral today
Hello to you one and all. I've had an epiphany! (mum would probably ask me if it hurt) I have one of those really neat scarves that has like a hundred different ways to wear it, and I thought, what if I got three more of the same color (orange, sage, and plum) and made two of them into angel sleeves, one into a sort of tube top, and the third into a cowl. It would look really neat, and it would probably be uber-comfortable. I've been missing my friend Chris Gongamuffin lately. (his real name is Gongaware, but for some reason we started calling him that, and the name stuck) for a while we called him Gongabagel because he worked at Einstein's bagels, but now he doesn't, so it's back to Gongamuffin. Mmm, muffins. That makes me hungry. Nevermind. So, yeah, there's this guy at school, and he act's kinda like a thug (you know the type) but his favorite kind of music isn't rap, it's jazz and blues. He's hot. Too bad he's interested in the little 16 year old twit that lives up the street. What a shame. (he works out too, yum)
Ennyways, so today afterschool, Mo and I are going to catch the bus to Austin Books, read comics *hangs head in shame for being a comic book dork* don't get me started on X-man story arcs. I'll frighten you away. Then mum's going to pick us up for dinner and good ol' Alateen. I haven't been in a while, so I miss Makani. She's like a little sister to me. She's really sweet, but her ma is horrible, and treats her like crap, plus Kani's boyfriend is creepy (in my opinion, and my "creep-o-meter" is pretty accurate) let me put it this way: she's 16, he's 28. Creepy much?
All I want her to do is to get a job and hold it so she can get emancipated and get out of there as soon as possible. Oh, I just remembered, my friend Bobbi is going to pick us up in the Firebird tomorrow at school, and then on Sat. night, me, Tre (Bobbi's girlfriend), and Morgan are going to go show off the car at this car show on Ohlen road in front of PetSmart and Auto Zone. We're going to put on our best sexy-goth chick outfits, and help her show off the car. It's gonna be sweeeeet! Well, enough rambling for today.
Whitney
Ennyways, so today afterschool, Mo and I are going to catch the bus to Austin Books, read comics *hangs head in shame for being a comic book dork* don't get me started on X-man story arcs. I'll frighten you away. Then mum's going to pick us up for dinner and good ol' Alateen. I haven't been in a while, so I miss Makani. She's like a little sister to me. She's really sweet, but her ma is horrible, and treats her like crap, plus Kani's boyfriend is creepy (in my opinion, and my "creep-o-meter" is pretty accurate) let me put it this way: she's 16, he's 28. Creepy much?
All I want her to do is to get a job and hold it so she can get emancipated and get out of there as soon as possible. Oh, I just remembered, my friend Bobbi is going to pick us up in the Firebird tomorrow at school, and then on Sat. night, me, Tre (Bobbi's girlfriend), and Morgan are going to go show off the car at this car show on Ohlen road in front of PetSmart and Auto Zone. We're going to put on our best sexy-goth chick outfits, and help her show off the car. It's gonna be sweeeeet! Well, enough rambling for today.
Whitney


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home