SSDD
Here goes,
This weekend, we had a tea party with Trey (longhairguyintexas) it was a lot of fun. We had peach tea and crumpets, and watched Buffy, and showed each other odd websites online. Then he had to go on his date. Oooooooooh! Just teasing. I was looking forward to trying out for RenFair this year, but it seems they cut the budget by a lot, and actually have to fire some of the ones that were on cast last year. That sucks. They aren't even going to have auditions this year. Grrrrr. Oh well, it's out of my control. Bobbi came over on Friday and made us some really yummy chicken soup. We et it all up. Now her girlfriend parks her bike in front of my uncle Joe's truck, and I hope the loud engine doesn't wake up the neighbors next door. It's right by their bedroom window. Oh well. If it bothers them, they'll complain. Josh is getting back from Colorado today I think. I like Josh. I think he's cute, but I wouldn't want the weirdness since he lives next door. Oh well. Plus, I think he has a girlfriend. Meh. Piffle.
I'm wearing my rainbow shirt today. I've already been asked at school if I'm gay. Can't a girl like color? Can't a girl wear a shirt for support of her gay friends?
Oh well, gotta go.
Whitney
This weekend, we had a tea party with Trey (longhairguyintexas) it was a lot of fun. We had peach tea and crumpets, and watched Buffy, and showed each other odd websites online. Then he had to go on his date. Oooooooooh! Just teasing. I was looking forward to trying out for RenFair this year, but it seems they cut the budget by a lot, and actually have to fire some of the ones that were on cast last year. That sucks. They aren't even going to have auditions this year. Grrrrr. Oh well, it's out of my control. Bobbi came over on Friday and made us some really yummy chicken soup. We et it all up. Now her girlfriend parks her bike in front of my uncle Joe's truck, and I hope the loud engine doesn't wake up the neighbors next door. It's right by their bedroom window. Oh well. If it bothers them, they'll complain. Josh is getting back from Colorado today I think. I like Josh. I think he's cute, but I wouldn't want the weirdness since he lives next door. Oh well. Plus, I think he has a girlfriend. Meh. Piffle.
I'm wearing my rainbow shirt today. I've already been asked at school if I'm gay. Can't a girl like color? Can't a girl wear a shirt for support of her gay friends?
Oh well, gotta go.
Whitney


1 Comments:
At 4:55 PM ,
M said...
Hello! Tell Trey I said hi. :)
Thanks for you comment in my blog. That photo is a disaster! I even made a post about it. See ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home