Wow, I should really post more often...
Yeah, I really should. So yeah, isn't Gwen Stefani's new video keen? It's all
Alice in Wonderland-ey. Morgan used to think that it was Alison Wonderland. Dumb ass. She's in the room reading over my shoulder, so I thought I'd try a quick jab. Heh. I'm over at my neighbor's house, next door. They are kool. Don't you hate l33t speak sometimes? LOL? What the hell is that? Why don't you just say Hahahaha, I mean, how lazy R ppl? J/K.
No, but really, I understand the whole being able to type messages fast, but it goes a little far when people actually speak like that. I want to ask them, ala Wayne Campbell,"Are you mental?" Oh, today, I found out that the guy at school that I like is a total Jesus freak! Screw that. He's trying to "save" me. Barf. Thanks, I was BORN OK THE FIRST TIME. I really liked him too. If you've seen Hedwig: he's my Tommy Gnosis. *tear* Yay Hedwig! Six inches forward, five inches back, he's got an angry inch, angry inch. Yay I've had a great idea: Alice in Wonderland themed special show @ Rocky. Best idea ever. (yay comic book guy) Criminologist would have to be the Caterpillar. Janet, Alice. etc.etc. Morgan has this problem with the neighbors up the street that give us a ride to and from school every day. The mom of the family died when the daughter was really young...drowned in Guadalupe while tubing. The dad is a total hypochondriac and has this worship spoil relationship with the daughter. It's like when the mom died, the dad transferred all the love and obsession onto the daughter, so he gives her whatever she wants. It's obviously unhealthy, but they listen to country on the radio, and Morgan flipped out today, and was like "they make me wanna kill somebody, I'm want to rip the radio out and smash it on the hood of the truck" I was like "stop yelling and freaking out, it's not that big of a deal, and if you hate them that much get up early and take the fucking bus"
So that's the latest update on the drama of my life...yawn snore bore.
Til next time,
Whitney
Alice in Wonderland-ey. Morgan used to think that it was Alison Wonderland. Dumb ass. She's in the room reading over my shoulder, so I thought I'd try a quick jab. Heh. I'm over at my neighbor's house, next door. They are kool. Don't you hate l33t speak sometimes? LOL? What the hell is that? Why don't you just say Hahahaha, I mean, how lazy R ppl? J/K.
No, but really, I understand the whole being able to type messages fast, but it goes a little far when people actually speak like that. I want to ask them, ala Wayne Campbell,"Are you mental?" Oh, today, I found out that the guy at school that I like is a total Jesus freak! Screw that. He's trying to "save" me. Barf. Thanks, I was BORN OK THE FIRST TIME. I really liked him too. If you've seen Hedwig: he's my Tommy Gnosis. *tear* Yay Hedwig! Six inches forward, five inches back, he's got an angry inch, angry inch. Yay I've had a great idea: Alice in Wonderland themed special show @ Rocky. Best idea ever. (yay comic book guy) Criminologist would have to be the Caterpillar. Janet, Alice. etc.etc. Morgan has this problem with the neighbors up the street that give us a ride to and from school every day. The mom of the family died when the daughter was really young...drowned in Guadalupe while tubing. The dad is a total hypochondriac and has this worship spoil relationship with the daughter. It's like when the mom died, the dad transferred all the love and obsession onto the daughter, so he gives her whatever she wants. It's obviously unhealthy, but they listen to country on the radio, and Morgan flipped out today, and was like "they make me wanna kill somebody, I'm want to rip the radio out and smash it on the hood of the truck" I was like "stop yelling and freaking out, it's not that big of a deal, and if you hate them that much get up early and take the fucking bus"
So that's the latest update on the drama of my life...yawn snore bore.
Til next time,
Whitney


3 Comments:
At 10:24 PM ,
Trey said...
Oi, sweetie! Finished up with school, having time off for a bit. Let's gather soon for tea etc. We'll go over your plan for world domination, and I'll bake or something, in case conquest of the universe makes you hungry.
At 2:50 PM ,
M said...
Interesting concept, a fusion of Alice and Rocky Horror Show... i can't wait to see that one. :)
Hugs.
At 2:12 PM ,
Whitney said...
Too bad you live in Portugal, or you could come see the show. *tear*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home