Welcome to the world of non-sequiters

This is where I ramble aimlessly on different topics as they strike my fancy. It's usually inane, sometimes depressing, but fun. A sneak peek into the inner cogs of my brain.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Badgers, badgers,badgers,badgers,badgers,badgers,badgers,badgers,mushrooms, mushrooms,

If you're reading this, you should go to www.weebls-stuff.com and check out the badgers tune, the original. Actually, the reason why I thought of that is because tonight is my friend
Tre's birthday party, and we're having it at our house. She loves mushrooms, so I'm going to be cooking up lots of good mushroom stuff. There will be mushrooms stuffed with sausage and mushroom flavored risotto, sauteed mushrooms with garlic and onions on toast, and whatever else I can think of. Also, since she loves strawberries, I'm going to make some strawberry dessert, I haven't decided what yet. That's really all for today, other than the fact that I have to hurry home, cook, clean, and generally get ready for the party tonight. *le sigh*
In the words of Billie Dawn in "Born Yesterday"
Goodbye all.
Whitney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home