Welcome to the world of non-sequiters

This is where I ramble aimlessly on different topics as they strike my fancy. It's usually inane, sometimes depressing, but fun. A sneak peek into the inner cogs of my brain.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I have an awesome idea...

Here's the idea: Since I have OCD, and therefore have to match every day or go crazy, I should use my mom's digital camera to take a pic of me in a different color every day, and put that on here along with my every day post!
Another neat idea: On www.celestialseasonings.com the Perfectly Pear coloring page would make a really neato center square on a quilt. Mum's friend Sandy Mandy lent us this really cool book called "Fairy Tale Quilts" and now I know exactly how to do it! It'll be really freakin awesome! (My mum laughs at me because of the way I always say "awesome". ) She says that a sunset is awesome (key word here: awe) as in awe inspiring, not a fucking quilt) Oh well. I think it's an awesome idea. *pout* So there.
Some of the other coloring pages would make neat quilts too. I bet if I did that, I could probably get them to post it on their website. *yay*
I should probably get back to work on my English Lit. Oh, funny story: When I was still going to Lanier, It said on my schedule APENGLIT for one of my periods, and it took me like, 2 weeks to figure out what it meant. You know what it was? Advanced Placement English Literature. Wow, I deserved to be in that class, if it took me two weeks to figure that out. Wow I felt smart.
Anyways, anecdote over.
Whitney

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Trey said...

    Love the honeybush tea you left. It rocks. I had a great time--lets try and have tea on a regular basis.
    HUGS

     
  • At 12:48 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

    Okay. "honeybush" that kinda sounds like a bad porn title or something.
    Whitney *just musing*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home