Welcome to the world of non-sequiters

This is where I ramble aimlessly on different topics as they strike my fancy. It's usually inane, sometimes depressing, but fun. A sneak peek into the inner cogs of my brain.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I am Samurai Lapin

So, yeah. Trey has showed me my new favorite toon website:
http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html
Mr. Snaffleburger: A satire of evil corporate brain washers...quite evil.
Samurai Lapin: (my personal fav.) a zen samurai bunny.
Little Goth Girl: her father actually is Satan...(if you've ever known any "goth" people, it's a riot)
Mittens and Snowdrop: Just odd.
Check it out...or else.
What's new with me? The Alice in Rockyland show went off without a hitch, while I practically killed myself (I have a sinus infection, and should have stayed in bed) it was awesome. I've started a new regime of working in Algebra class, and am actually looking forward to it, and if you've never heard of R.L. Burnside, check him out, he's awesome. Especially the song "Miss Maybelle" and "He's bad, you know." I hate it when I mention Billie Holliday, and I get the answer, "Oh, yeah, I really like his style." GODDAMNIT!!! Obviously you have no fucking clue as to who Bille Holliday is, or you would know that he is a she, and was one of the best blues singers of all time! (Sidenote: new artist Madeline Peyroux sounds like a reincarnation of Billie)
Grrrrr. Pretentious assholes pretending to know what the hell I'm talking about. They could at least ask, and admit that they only listen to popcrap and don't realize that there is real music out there. *pant* *pant* okay, I've calmed down now. If you are reading this: Expand your mind, and don't get caught up in the Bennifer crap that the media tries to shove up our noses. LEARN. You are never to old or young to learn new things. Take up gardening, skydiving, whatever, just try new things and keep an open mind. That's all we can ever need is an open mind.
Whitney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home