Big flowers that light up...
So there I am at Big Lots (like McFrugals) and I see this enormous 4 foot flower that lights up. How perfect is that for my Alice Show? I'm going to get aquarium tubing from my neighbor Jennifer and make it look like the Caterpillar is smoking flower nectar. It'll be awesome. Yeah, I'm a dork. I need to call my old teachers at Lanier and invite them to the Alice in Rockyland show. I need to go and do math.
Whitney
Whitney


2 Comments:
At 9:32 PM ,
Trey said...
Loved the show, sweetie! That was the first performance of rocky I'd been to in about (cringe) 25 years! Looking forward to more midnight madness! *HUGS*
At 9:33 PM ,
Trey said...
Loved the show, sweetie! That was the first performance of rocky I'd been to in about (cringe) 25 years! Looking forward to more midnight madness! *HUGS*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home