An intro...
Good people, I missed my introduction.... Wait, no I didn't. Hi, I'm pretty sure that if you're reading this, you probably already know me, but if not, oh well, sucks to be you. I am the "good twin" which you can probably tell by the pink stationary (or whatever you call it) Morgan would probably choose a black stationary with blood dripping down, or whatever seems to be the most "gothic and morbid" whatever that means. Let's see, when I grow up (I don't wanna grow up, I'm a ToysRUs kid) sorry, that just played itself in my head just now. Um, when I grow up (If I grow up) I would like to be a baker. I love baking, and preparing (and eating) food more than anything in the world. My dream of dreams is to own my own bakery/cafe here in Austin, somewhere downtown. At least that's my dream of dreams at present. I'm flexible. (That's what she said) Sorry, where was I? When I turn 20, I plan to join the Coast Guard as a Food Service Specialist. (military speak for chef) They have their own cooking school in Petaluma, CA, and after 3 years of active duty, they'll give me up to $50,000 for any college of my choice. Enough advertising for the Coast Guard...
I like foods from around the world, but I mostly like Middle Eastern, Indian, Mexican (and that's good Mexican food, like from the Yucatan peninsula) and Carribean food.
I listen to many different genres of music, blues (B.B. King, Billie Holiday), world (Youssou N'Dour, Caesaria Evora, Zap Mama), techno (hangs head in shame), wierd things (Frank Zappa, Dizzee Rascal), Reggae (Marley, Burning Spear), among others.
I am on the cast of the local Rocky Horror Picture Show. I play Dammit Janet, Trixie, Dr. Scott, Riff Raff, and I'm 0ne of the Special Shows Cast Directors. That is every weekend on Sat. night at midnight at the Alamo Drafthouse Village.
I am currently unemployed, although I hope that to change soon. Other than that, I'm sure I'll think of other inane things to say later.
Peace,
I like foods from around the world, but I mostly like Middle Eastern, Indian, Mexican (and that's good Mexican food, like from the Yucatan peninsula) and Carribean food.
I listen to many different genres of music, blues (B.B. King, Billie Holiday), world (Youssou N'Dour, Caesaria Evora, Zap Mama), techno (hangs head in shame), wierd things (Frank Zappa, Dizzee Rascal), Reggae (Marley, Burning Spear), among others.
I am on the cast of the local Rocky Horror Picture Show. I play Dammit Janet, Trixie, Dr. Scott, Riff Raff, and I'm 0ne of the Special Shows Cast Directors. That is every weekend on Sat. night at midnight at the Alamo Drafthouse Village.
I am currently unemployed, although I hope that to change soon. Other than that, I'm sure I'll think of other inane things to say later.
Peace,


2 Comments:
At 2:51 PM ,
Trey said...
Good taste in music, luv! and speaking of taste, the baking? when you are in school--I'll have to be brave and stand as a test subject--turnabout is fair play, so I'll just be brave in the face of pastry.
At 2:55 PM ,
brainhell said...
You are go at throttle up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home